The original image below is so well known and I've been in love with it ever since I first saw it! (They're faces though!!)


I previously recorded this same look a couple of years ago (see Barbie loves mac first attempt) but I wasn't very happy with it so I decided to reshoot it. 

Unfortunately, I copied the look from an image saved to my iPhone and so the shades were not true colour. 
I've ended up with a softer, more toned down version of this look which I think makes for a more wearable version... 
These still images have been enhanced to appear a lot more vibrant than the video tutorial version.



Here's the tutorial, Let me know what you think!xx





List Of Products Used;

Stila Prime Pot, Caramel
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, Ultra Mattes v1, Brights
Sleek Primer Palette
Sedona Lace, 88 Metal Eyeshadow Palette
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, Ultra Mattes v2, Darks
Sleek Contour Kit, Medium
L'Oreal Super Liner, Black Lacquer
MakeUp Academy (MUA) Eyebrow Pencil, Brunette
Sleek Blush, Flamingo
Sleek Blush, Santorini
Lip Liner, unknown
BarryM Lip Paint, #52 (Mac, Candy Yum Yum dupe)
BarryM Lip Gloss, #5
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara, Intense Black
'Girl About Town' False Lashes, Covent Garden (Doubled)

List of Brushes Used;

Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Brush, Pointed Liner C440
MAC, 217
MAC, 224
Sigma Performance, Waterline Liner E17
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Medium Shader Brush, MD C410
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Lip Brush C600
Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro, Mini Smudge C435
Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro, Mini Push Liner
Real Technique, Contour Brush (Core Collection)
Royal & Langnickel, Silk Pro Blush

I'm wearing;
Dress, Primark
Nails, Unknown
Prescription Conatact Lenses: Freshlook Colourblend, Grey