This images are from a shoot I did a few years ago. This first image is now my twitter background & several people have requested a tutorial for this look so I've finally done it. 









  Photography & Artwork by Bisa



I took inspiration from these 'African Queen' illustrations I remember seeing as a child. I have no idea who the artist is, but I was always drawn to these images. 
I love the regal gentleness of these women. Their expressions & poses embody both beauty, strength & vulnerability.



This is a still from the tutorial

List of Products Used;

 DermaColor Concealer #D 20
Beautify 120 Palette
Sleek Contour Kit 'Medium'
L'Oreal Super Liner 'Carbon Black'
W7 Black Kohl Pencil
Sleek Blush #923 'Pomegranate'
Sleek True Colour lipstick, #788 'Mulberry'  
Sleek True Colour lipstick, #785 'Naked'  
Makeup Academy lipstick #11